Monday, July 4, 2016

June 30

This Thursday started out as usual. I decided to go with Ruby and Abby to the park and meet Simony there. This was after school started. I came home from dropping school kids off and double parked quickly to run grab something for the park. I had turned off the car, put the hazards on which don't use battery, and had just been driving normally for at least 20 minutes. When I came back the battery was dead. Roadside assistance came and jump started the car and we went to the park. I thought we were good, but it was dead when leaving the park, too. Peers park was fun, too. So roadside assistance came again. I was able to walk home with the girls while waiting. Then it worked that evening, but has been dead several times since. 

So, as we were waiting outside for the guy to come, Ruby ride her scooter up and down the sidewalk and Abby walked all over with a brush. Peek-a-boo is one of Abby's favorite games! By the way, I don't know why the battery is drained, could be because we just went on a long road trip, but Betsy and Ruby constantly and quickly go up to the front seats and I will find lights and blinkers turned on. I don't know, just sayin.

The afternoon was enjoyable with the kids dragging tons of stuff out to make their clubhouse and then having a meeting and snack. They made sure Abby attended. 


0 comments: