Friday, May 19, 2017

Parenting

Parenting has been tough lately. Our boys love playing outside and when we call them in they don't come, hide, run away, and yell at us! It's not good!


Today when I got home from robotics with Gabriel he needed to change clothes, so I watched him go in the house. I came back a few minutes later and he was outside playing in the same clothes. He went in and turned right around. 

Also Gavin and Betsy walked home from school today and stopped at the playground to play first. So they didn't get home until 4:10. And there was a babysitter at home who was worried, but had no idea what to do. 

Bedtimes have been really rough. Gavin and Gabriel seem to be staying up late despite being tucked in and having read. The other night I went to peak at them and Gabriel was still awake reading. It was 10:20 and a school night! They bring apples and string cheese upstairs and I find the cores and wrappers all over. 

Just so many issues. And Kim cox told me tonight that it will get worse. So this is tough! And I have a lot of work ahead of me. 

0 comments: