Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photos from 4th of July weekend


Showing off their six packs in our favorite outfit of theirs.


It's hard to get a photo of both of them smiling at the same time.


Their eyes are a combination of deep baby blue, and fiery red.


Grandma Clarene was an active particpant in every one of Gavin and Gabriel's feedings. (and Janis and Chris's, too!)


After navigating through the massive crowds and rain for several hours to see the fireworks, we decided we are probably safe to start taking the babies to church.


Gavster's and Gaby Babe's first 4D theater experience.


Us in front of the Capitol building, not the Capital.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh yeah right, like your mom knows anything about feeding twins!

Patterson Family said...

Janis has TWINS??!!! Shut up! I'm freaking out to even see you right now-Well done Mommy! I've been reading your blog to catch up, so glad I found you. Happy fourth!

Sandy said...

I love the six pack...cute. Janis, have you read some of the book yet? Well darn it, if you haven't, go read some right now. ;)

Suzie Soda said...

So fun to see an update. Sounds like Chris's mom was there...and fireworks to boot. I wondered if you would brave the crowds. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Are you staying there for a while?

Kelly said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Your twins are the cutest things I've ever seen. Congratulations on your one month anniversary! Can I come visit you guys at the capital sometime soon? (I'm linking your blog so that I can stay updated...does this make me a friend or foe?)