Sunday, April 27, 2008

Graduation 2008

After 7 years of periodic hard work I earned my Bachelor of Science in the field of Bioinformatics.







Technically, I don't graduate until August for insurance reasons, but I walked anyways as an all but diploma candidate.

The Growing Babes: We are excited for the progress that Gavin and Gabe have made in the NICU. Gavin now weighs 5 lbs 6 oz. and Gabriel is 6 lbs 11 oz. Although they have some very high end babysitters, we look forward to having them come home (hopefully within the next three weeks).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan said...

Congratulations on the graduation!! Congratulations on the weight gain of the babies! They are darling. I am glad they are doing well. Also, Janis, you looking great!
-Melissa

marlene said...

periodic hard work is a pretty accurate description. congrats in any event---we're glad to see that the boys are gaining weight.

Suzie Soda said...

Congratulations to you and the babies. I guess you are all graduating a little bit. We are glad to hear your good news and pray all will continue to go well.

Kristy said...

Hey, sorry I couldn't make the shower. Where are ya'll living at now? Is there anything baby related that you still need that I could get you? Well Ben and I leave for China next week, but we'll have to get together when we get back . . . your babies will probably be home with you by then!

Amy said...

Hey Janis, I found this blog via facebook (you should accept my friend request :p) Congrats to you both on all the exciting things going on in your life right now. I heard from Damon a few months back that you were going to have twins. I just read those news articles, what a blessing that you were able to have that procedure done to correct the TTTS. I hope you're doing well hanging in there!